Developed in direct response to the COVID – 19 pandemic by a British company based in Exeter, the Atmos Clear Air harnesses ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) technology, a disinfection method commonly used in hospitals, that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UVC) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, thus destroying their ability to replicate.
Up until this point, the technology has not been widely available, especially not for home or personal use. However, as trying to find a solution for frontline medical staff, but what about those at home? What about those of us who will have to return to shared offices? And so, the AIR was developed.
- Captures 99.9% of all airborne infectious agents, bacterium, flying mites and other irritants
- For HOME, OFFICE & TRAVEL – Powerful yet small – unique within the market place, with a combination of UV-C and ION discharged in one powerful yet small package!
- In Room Operation, safely stay in the room whilst it works | Will clean an average modern sized room in less than 30 minutes (e.g. 6m x 4m x 2.4m). Clean Air Production Flow: approx. 50m3 /hour
- 4 Stage UV-C Filtration – The ambient air is drawn in via a filter, via a low noise fan, the air is then treated to 4 stages of UV-C before passing through a second filter back in to the atmosphere
- Two Stage Concurrent Air Purification Contains an Ionizer which ensures elimination of any harmful ozone Sleek modern design The Atmos-Clear AIR is Made in Britain, CE marked and ROHS compliant Mains power – as supplied from a small plug in transformer and accepts 90 -240vac input – voltage 12vdc Transformer Approvals CE ROHS UL TUV FC Utilises scientifically proven technology 100% Chemical free No water or chemicals needed