The Ultimate Food Quiz
Many of us have taken to family games whilst in lockdown so we’ve rounded up our favourite food facts for the ultimate food quiz to keep you entertained. Good luck!
The answers are at the bottom of this quiz – no peeping!
1. Which of these is not a mushroom?
- Lion’s Mane
- Turkey Tail
- Chicken of the Woods
- Tumbling Tiger
2. Which of these fat sources has no cholesterol?
3. What was the first food to be grown in space?
4. Which of these foods offers more protein per 100 grams?
- Chicken breast
5. Which of these is off-limits if you’re a vegan?
- Soy milk
6. Whole grains are not found in which of these foods?
- White bread
- Brown rice
7. The first food to be deliberately cooked in a microwave was
8. Which is the only vitamin you will not find in an egg
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
9. What is the most popular fruit in the world?
10. Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of what?
- Finding a spider in your food
- Getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth
- A knife scraping across a plate
- Eating alone
1. Tumbling Tiger, 2. Caterpillars, 3. Vegetable, 4. Lettuce, 5. Honey, 6. White bread, 7. Popcorn, 8. Vitamin C, 9. Tomato, 10. Getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth
Source: Balance Box